These Cold-Weather Drink Recipes from CBD Living are going to tantalize your tongue and warm your soul this season! Enjoy non-GMO and organic products made right here in the USA!
Absorb CBD More Efficiently with CBD Living!
The team at CBD Living is changing the market (and lives!) with their technique of nanotechnology. This unique process reduces CBD molecules into nano-sized droplets, without adding emulsifiers. Emulsifiers are additives that help two products mix that would ordinarily stay separate. By using this technology, our bodies can more efficiently absorb the product. With an increase of 90% bioavailability, this means we’re getting more benefits from the products in small doses.
Cannabidiol, also known as CBD, is a natural product that is showing promising signs of helping ease common ailments. The products are THC-free, eliminating the psychoactive effect that creates the feeling of being “high”. For my husband and I, this is important because of the random drug tests that our employers perform. The products are also vegan, certified Kosher, and gluten-free.
As the studies into CBD continue to show progress in helping anxiety, insomnia, and some chronic pain issues, I am looking out for the products that I feel make a true difference. CBD Living sent over a collection of products including the following:
- Chocolate Bars – Milk and Dark
- Instant Black Coffee
- Candy Cane Tincture
- Calming Tincture (unflavored)
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Tincture
These products are all used in the cold-weather drink recipes below. Check out the products used for each drink. You can warm up on a cold winter day and improve your wellbeing! The tincture is easy to take. Simply place under your tongue or mix in with your favorite drink.
Cold-Weather Drink Recipes
CBD Living Peppermint Mocha Coffee (or Latte) – Serves 1
- Melt CBD Living Chocolate Bar in your favorite coffee mug (microwave on 50% power in 30-second intervals until nearly completely melted)
- Using a kettle, heat water (or milk / milk alternative, for a latte) until boiling and add to mug
- Stir in 1 tsp CBD Living Instant Black Coffee (7 mg CBD) and 3-5 drops of CBD Living Candy Cane Tincture, depending on how minty you want your drink to be
- Enjoy! You can also top with whipped cream, mini marshmallows and/or crushed peppermint candy for a truly gourmet treat.
CBD Living Hot Caramel Apple Cider – Serves 4
- Combine 1/4 cup of dark brown sugar and 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir mixture until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Slowly add 4 cups apple cider, 1 tsp vanilla extract and 4 full droppers of CBD Living Calming Tincture (any strength).
- Stir and pour into mug. Top with caramel syrup and a cinnamon stick. Add whipped cream (optional).
- Enjoy this delicious cold-weather drink!
CBD Living Pumpkin Spice White Chocolate – Serves 6
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine 2 cups whole milk, 12 ounces of white chocolate and 4 tsp cocoa powder.
- Stir mixture until ingredients are completely dissolved.
- Slowly add 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling), 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/4 tsp cardamom, 1/8 tsp allspice and 1/8 tsp ground ginger. Stir.
- Add 3 cups whole milk, one cup at a time. Stir in 6 full droppers of CBD Living Pumpkin Spice Latte Tincture (any strength).
- Pour into mug. Top with whipped cream (optional) and enjoy!