Feel like summer is missing something? You need to put a tasty Berry Peach Sparkling Sangria on your summer menu plan. This is the perfect cocktail to enjoy with a group of friends or even while relaxing on the front porch, watching the sun set!
Our local area has added a new farmer’s market and I love all of the fresh fruits and veggies that I’ve been bringing home. Our meals have not only been fresher but also healthier. That’s why I enjoy an occasional splurge on a delicious drink like this Berry Peach Sparkling Sangria!
This refreshing non-alcoholic summer drink is inherently sweet thanks to the rich combination of fresh fruits and juices. The addition of sparkling water right before serving helps balance the sweetness.
For an adults-only version of this drink, swap out the unsweetened grape juice with an equal amount of dry red wine.
Some Tools You’ll Need!
Sangria Pitcher & Glass Set
Accessorize your kitchen, porch or patio with these blue-rimmed beauties for a boho chic look that lasts. Handmade with artistically chunky walls, You can trust the pear-shaped pitcher and cute-yet-casual drinking glasses to stun your guests for years and years to come.
Unsweetened Grape Juice
Choose a delicious unsweetened grape juice to make your berry peach sangria delicious, without tasting like you’re drinking straight sugar!
These organic cinnamon sticks add great spice to meats, baked goods and drinks. Perfect for curries, teas and cakes, they can be used whole or broken down into small pieces. A popular scent, cinnamon sticks are also used as an all-natural potpourri.
A sweet way to use your find of farmer's market berries and peaches!
- ½ c. blueberries
- 1 c. strawberries, sliced
- 1 large orange, sliced*
- 1 medium ripe peach, sliced
- 2 c. unsweetened grape juice
- 1 c. freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks, optional
- 2 c. sparkling water or club soda
- Ice, to serve
1. Add the fruit to a large pitcher and gently muddle with a large wooden spoon to release the juices.
2. Add the grape juice, orange juice, and cinnamon sticks. Place the pitcher in the refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours.
3. To serve, fill individual serving glasses with ice and add sparkling water until half full. Top off with the chilled sangria and fruit and give a quick stir to combine. Garnish each glass with an orange wedge before serving. Enjoy!
Reserve one orange slice and cut into 4 or 6 small wedges for garnish
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 668Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 40mgCarbohydrates: 164gFiber: 14gSugar: 137gProtein: 8g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 7/16/2019