Have you enjoyed a Sangria? Summer is here (even though the season doesn’t *officially* start until June 21st!). You’re going to need a drink to serve at all those hot parties you’ll be having. I have a perfectly delicious Summertime Sangria that you and your guests will love! With less than five ingredients and in-season fruits, you’re going to save money but accomplish BIG flavor and fun!
The perfect cool summertime drink for your HOT parties!
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/lynchbur/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-recipe-maker/templates/public/fallback-recipe.php on line 42
- 1 750ml bottle of Moscato
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup light rum
- 4 cups blueberries (frozen)
- 4 cups strawberries (frozen, sliced)
- fresh strawberries and blueberries (garnish)
- In a large pitcher, combine Moscato, lemon-lime soda, and rum.
- In each glass, add 1/2 heaping cup of frozen strawberries, followed by 1/2 heaping cup frozen sliced strawberries.
- Pour wine/rum mixture over frozen berries.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and blueberries.