Colds + Flu are inevitable for most households during the winter. Through the next few months, I have one way you can help keep your home healthier – Soap Caps! With kids, if you make something fun – even a task such as hand-washing – it becomes second nature, rather than a fight. Read on to find out how Soap Caps are going to change hand-washing for your entire house.
Kids have such a zest for life that they often forget to stop and wash their hands. From a young age, we need to set a good routine for them and consistently remind them to properly wash. Soap Caps work with your existing soap brand bottles. They’re easy to slip on the nozzles and get started.
The Santa Cap is fun for the holidays!
Celebrate the season and give your kids a fun and easy way to wash their hands. Twenty seconds of music and lights teach kids the right way to wash healthy – the way doctors recommend! Santa Cap plays “Jingle Bells”. Each timer gets 500+ plays (the battery cannot be replaced).
Kids Love Emojis!
Make hand-washing fun any time of the year with the Happy Cap – Smiley! Emojis have become incredibly popular – especially with kids. This cap plays “If You’re Happy and You Know It” for twenty seconds to make the time fun.
Each soap cap is $4.99 + shipping at www.soap-caps.com!
“KEEPING YOUR HANDS CLEAN IS ONE OF THE BEST WAYS TO KEEP FROM GETTING SICK AND SPREADING ILLNESS.“
— Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Important Hand-Washing Tips to Remember
- Wash for at least 20 seconds
- Use soap
- Get in-between your fingers, backs of hands, and under the nails
- Rinse and dry well with a clean towel
- Wash before cooking and eating
- Wash after every bathroom visit
- Playing with your pet or animals? Wash those hands!
- Wash after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- Avoid touching your mouth, eyes, or nose
- If family or friends are sick, wash after visiting with them
Give your pump some personality with the Santa cap, emojis, or baseball cap and encourage healthy hand-washing this winter season!