This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Review Wire Media for Lionsgate.
Stella Grant (Haley Lu Richardson) is every bit a seventeen-year-old… she’s attached to her laptop and loves her best friends. But unlike most teenagers, she spends much of her time living in a hospital as a cystic fibrosis patient. Her life is full of routines, boundaries and self-control — all of which is put to the test when she meets an impossibly charming fellow patient named Will Newman (Cole Sprouse).
There’s an instant flirtation, though restrictions dictate that they must maintain a safe distance between them. As their connection intensifies, so does the temptation to throw the rules out the window and embrace that attraction. Further complicating matters is Will’s potentially dangerous rebellion against his ongoing medical treatment. Stella gradually inspires Will to live life to the fullest, but can she ultimately save the person she loves when even a single touch is off limits?
IN THEATERS EVERYWHERE MARCH 15, 2019
Get Social + Connect
One (1) lucky reader will win a Five Feet Apart Tote Bag, Five Feet Feet PopSockets Grip, and Five Feet Apart Book! The giveaway will end March 22nd, 2018 at 11:45 p.m. CST.
- The giveaway is open to US residents of the 48 contiguous United States, age 18+, only.
- If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again.
- Lynchburg Mama (and any co-hosting blogs) are not responsible for prize shipment.
- No P.O. Boxes, please.
- No purchase required.
- Winners are chosen randomly via KingSumo
- Winners will be notified via email and have 24 hours to claim his/her prize. A new winner will be chosen if a response is not received.
- If you cannot see the entry form below, please click here: https://kingsumo.com/g/djouab/five-feet-apart-swag-bag