Instant Pot Potato Salad is going to become your favorite (and only!) way to prepare the dish. It’s perfect for serving at cookouts, picnics, or any dinner. When I make it, I love to set some aside to enjoy warm. The rest of my family prefers it chilled. Either way, it’s delicious!
The Instant Pot Makes This Dish a Breeze!
I fought buying an Instant Pot for months. When we moved to our forever home last year, I was excited to clear out a lot of gadgets that I hadn’t used in ages. When I sat down to work on our schedule for the next couple of months, I finally gave in because of the time it would save us. Thursday and Friday nights will be packed full of football this fall for our boys — and we all need good food to get us through the season!
Cooking potato salad in the Instant Pot seemed a little scary at first. I didn’t want to overcook the potatoes, making them too soft. The eggs need to be perfectly cooked with soft, creamy yolks. The great part — they can be cooked together!
Accessories for Cooking Instant Pot Potato Salad
The accessory set includes:
- Springform Pan
- Steamer Basket
- Silicone Egg Bite Mold
- Egg Trivet
- Silicone Cleaning Sponges
- Cheat Sheet Magnets
PIN for Later!
2. Switch the vent to “Sealing” and set the “Steam/Manual” setting to 4 minutes on high pressure.
3. While the eggs and potatoes cook, prepare the dressing by combining the mayonnaise, dill relish,, red onion, dill, Dijon
mustard, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder, cumin, and cayenne in a large bowl. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings, as desired, and set aside.
4. When cook time is complete, allow pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes, then manually release any remaining pressure. Place eggs in an ice bath for several minutes to cool.
5. Chop the eggs and add to a large bowl along with the potatoes. Spoon the dressing on top and carefully stir to combine. Season with additional salt and black pepper, as desired, and sprinkle
with some paprika, if serving immediately.
6. Serve warm or cover and place in the refrigerator to chill before serving. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 499Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 24gCholesterol: 108mgSodium: 475mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 5gSugar: 4gProtein: 9g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix on 8/11/2019