This post is being sponsored by The Coca-Cola Company. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
With all the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, family traditions seem to be lost in the madness. Our family grew from three to six over eleven years and we decided to keep some of our family traditions, as well as create some new traditions of our own. This year, we’re shaking up the snow globe and celebrating with Coca-ColaⓇ!
We headed to our local Sam’s Club to stock up on the 4-Pack 2L SpriteⓇ. The crisp, clean taste of SpriteⓇ leaves us feeling refreshed and ready to handle anything the holiday season throws our way. With 100% natural flavors, SpriteⓇ is thirst-quenching for even the warmest places during the holidays – including right here in Southern Middle Tennessee!
A Standard Tradition
My husband’s family has had a lifelong tradition of enjoying a Christmas morning breakfast. It’s a fun, relaxing time of the day where we can indulge in our favorite meal while remaining warm and cozy in our pajamas. We enjoy biscuits and gravy, sausage, bacon, eggs, and occasionally, a bit of ham.
The kids are always full of energy, so I decided to give them a breakfast snack that they can grab and run out the door with – Sausage and SpriteⓇ Biscuits. A quick batch of my white gravy is a bonus if they want to stop and take a break to dip their biscuits. The SpriteⓇ Biscuits are easy to make and light enough that they don’t fill our tummies up with a ton of carbs.
Sausage + SpriteⓇ Biscuit Recipe
Start a new holiday tradition with Sausage + SpriteⓇ Biscuits! #CocaColaHoliday
- 3 cups Baking Mix (or make your own!)
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream
- 3/4 cup SpriteⓇ
- 1/3 cup Butter
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Melt butter in 9×13 baking pan. Do not allow to brown.
- Fold sour cream and baking mix together.
- Add SpriteⓇ and gently mix until it’s completely wet.
- Turn batter out on floured surface and pat out to ½” to 1”.
- Cut biscuits and place in pan.
- Bake for approximately 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and cut in half.
- Add sausage and dip in gravy to enjoy!
Traveling with SpriteⓇ
Our family is spread out from Tennessee to Illinois to Virginia and we spend a part of the time traveling between the states. If I am unable to help in the kitchen, I always offer to bring the drinks. We are taking SpriteⓇ with us on the road to give our hosts a refreshing drink that is great on its own or mixed into a holiday punch!
This holiday season, include Coca-Cola® as part of your tradition. Pick up Sprite® 4 pack 2 Liter, Diet Coke® 4 Pack 2 Liter, Coca-Cola® 35 pack cans, or Coca-Cola® 30 pack Mini Cans beverages from Sam’s Club, then upload your receipt for a chance to WIN a trip for two to Los Angeles featuring:
- An exclusive red-carpet screening of The Greatest Showman, plus pre-show
- Round trip air transportation for two (2)
- Two (2) 20th Century Fox goodie bags
- Three (3) nights’ luxury accommodations in a Hollywood hotel
- VIP backstage tour of Fox Studios with lunch at the on-site restaurant
- Full on-site assistance from a personal winner manager throughout the trip
- Don’t miss this incredible opportunity!
Visit www.samsclub.com/coca-cola to enter!
“Sprite” is a registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Company.