Maple Walnut Blondies are the perfect sweet treat to welcome Fall. I made a batch for my family and the office — they couldn’t get enough of them. Next time I’ll have to make a double batch! This recipe makes perfectly chewy blondies that are filled with walnuts to truly bring the flavor of Fall home.
Blondies do have more fun! When they’re Maple Walnut anyway…
Chocolate is one of those must-have things in my world. I love an assortment of chocolate desserts and treats but a good blondie is fun to spice things up from time to time. Maple has always been a flavor of the Fall. Using pure maple syrup gives this recipe a leg up on artificially-flavored desserts! Combined with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, this is the perfect treat to get in the Fall spirit.
Get the Recipe!
Maple Walnut Blondies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, and spray a 9×9 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in walnuts, set aside.
- In another bowl, mix butter, brown sugar, maple syrup, egg, and vanilla.
- ld the dry mixture into the wet, mixing until just combined.
- Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Pour the dough into your baking dish and spread it evenly into the pan.
- Bake 25 minutes, until center of the brownies is cooked through and the edges are golden brown.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
PIN for Later!