Strawberry-Banana Granola Parfaits are a delicious go-to breakfast for our family! The fresh fruit gives me the natural sweetness that I crave without going overboard. Strawberry season is taking off near Lynchburg, so I can’t wait to get out to the fields for fresh berries!
When placed in to-go containers, these are great for the kiddos to take for a mid-morning snack to get them through until lunch. My boys love the extra boost of protein to help fuel their morning workouts, too!
The strawberry-banana flavor is delicious and vibrant. This recipe makes four servings and is versatile to mix and match other fruits to satisfy everyone’s favorite flavors. Use fruits that are in-season to save the most money.
I’ve tried several smoothies and for some reason, I can’t seem to get past the texture (or lack thereof – depending on the ingredients). They often taste gritty and leave a terrible after-taste. This is why I prefer a parfait! You get the smooth taste of yogurt while balancing with crunchy granola and fruits.
Strawberry-Banana Granola Parfaits
1. Pre-heat -oven to 350°F and line an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with a piece of parchment paper, leaving a bit of overlap on the sides.
4. Transfer the granola mixture to the prepared baking dish and pat down into an even layer. Place in the pre-heated oven and bake until lightly golden brown and toasted on top, approximately 20 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and cool to room temperature. Granola will crumble as you remove it from the pan, with some larger chunks.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 496Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 431mgCarbohydrates: 62gFiber: 8gSugar: 35gProtein: 20g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.
Try More Delicious Recipes!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Parfaits
- Easy Parmesan Breakfast Potatoes
- Baatcha Energy Morning Pickmeups
- Pink Lemonade Donuts
- Chunky Granola Banana Muffins